Thinking About Joining Our Team?
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Of good moral character and reasoning
- Not convicted of a criminal offence for which a pardon has not been given
- Has an excellent employment background
- Email recruiter stating interest in volunteering position.
- Complete and return package sent to you.
- If successful after package is reviewed applicant must complete a panel interview (3 interviewers).
- If successful in interview applicant must attend Peterborough OPP Detachment to complete Oath of Secrecy
Guidelines For Volunteers:
Volunteers will be viewed by the public as agents of the Ontario Provincial Police and as such their dress, conduct, and conversation with the public should at all times reflect the importance of the position.
- Completes minimum of ten (10) hours per month
- Attends mandatory monthly comity meeting
If you would like to join our team of volunteers or have questions about the recruitment process do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team: